Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Saturday 18 May – On the way to Gloucestershire









Current location: On a train
11.11am, On my way to visit Claire. Her and her husband Matt have just bought their first house, a three-bedroomed place in Nailsworth, and I wanted to see it and spend some time with them. When I arrived, we went to an art fair in Stroud, had a mosey around, then went to Nailsworth to see the house and have some lunch. It was lovely and warm, so we walked to Ruskin Mill, a really awesome nature college, where we saw a kingfisher, a heron, loads of flying fish, a slow worm and millions of other birds, all in the wild. I like Nailsworth!

When evening came, we went to a lovely little tapas place in town, where there was a singer who serenaded us while we ate waaaaaay too much food. I think it was called Canteen; if you're ever in the area, make sure you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment